Saturday, March 8, 2008

YOU HEARD IT HERE!

YOU HEARD IT HERE!

I am taking the liberty of sharing with you a journal of some of the chall-
enges and thinking of the author, T.D Jakes, in his challenging book,
Reposition Yourself -- Life Without Limits. I will do this every two or
three days. There is much food for thought here.

"The sad memories of lost opportunities have made many
people bitter the rest of their lives. ….the feeling that if
they had lunged farther, or pushed harder, they might have
been holding the golden cup of victory as opposed to the
bottled water of defeat.

Most of us do not want to wander aimlessly, taking life as
it comes. There are things in our lives that limit us. You
can only correct what you are willing to confront. Now, I
have to admit, confrontation isn’t always something that I
enjoy. But I have learned over the years to say what has to
be said and face what has to be faced."

Dorothy Lanman Google Me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Dorothy! I like the color scheme here :)

John Raines said...

what a great piece of advice say what has to be said and face what has to be faced thats really the way we should be

askGerhard-Kaiser said...

Hi Dorothy,
nice, clear and awsome worth...
Thank´s for all blogs...
Greetings from Germany!

Wyverex said...

I Heard It Here! TD Jakes is great!